Why you need a Mobile Website
That facts are staggering:
- 314.7 million phones sold in first 3 months od 2010…of which 53.4 million were smartphones
- 70% of the worlds population own a mobile phone
- 59 million iPhones sold to date. 1.7 million iPhone 4′s sold in 3 days
- 160,000 Android smartphones are being activated every day
- By the end of 2013, more people will access the internet from mobile phones than desktop pc’s
- 1200% increase in QR code scanning from July to December 2010
Check out this short video.
How does your website look on a mobile phone?
Click Here to see how your site looks on mobile devices. (opens in a new window)
If your website is difficult to view on a mobile phone, your visitors won’t stick around long enough to see what you have to offer.
You need to have your website set up so that it detects when visitors are viewing from a mobile device and redirect them to a version of your site set up specifically for easy viewing on mobile phones.
Here at Mossyhead Marketing we can create a mobile version of your site and redirect mobile users to make it easy for them to find out about your business.
We will add a one touch click to call button, an about us page describing your business, a find us page with a google map and direction finder, and a contact us page with a form for them to email you questions.
You can request additional pages to show off what you offer, such as services, open hours, coupons, menu, photo gallery, special offers, faq’s etc.
Right now, over 30% of your website visitors are using mobile devices to view your site.
View your website on your moblie phone. If you don’t like what you see, Contact Us for more information and a price quote. Our low prices make this a no brainer!
Check out our mobile site portfolio.
We can even get you set up with a mobile site if you don’t currently have any website.